5 Outcomes for the audience: – Why should someone do at least one, if not all, of these three things. – The benefits of having a personal brand. – How much time and effort does it take to build a personal brand. – How to start small and grow big. – How to be consistent over time.
- Introduction -> Why you need a personal brand.
- Portfolio -> How to develop it, what to include.
- Blogging -> How to do it, where to host it, what to write about.
- Social Media -> Why you should start using them and how to leverage them to get ahead in your career. Tips, techniques, and examples on how to grow at Twitter and Instagram.
- General tips -> About branding, being professional, consistent, dealing with negative comments and critiques, finding your happy place.
Details in titles
Part 1: Introduction
- You already have a brand!
- What is a personal brand?
- Why is it important?
- Examples of people excellent at Personal Branding
Part 2: Portfolio
- Why do you need a portfolio?
- What should a software developer’s portfolio include? / What projects should be included?
- Examples of excellent Portfolios
Part 3: Blogging
- Why do you need to blog?
- What should you be writing about?
- Where should you host your blog?
- Examples of great bloggers
Part 4: Social Media
- How to take advantage of social media (Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- What to post
- How to grow an audience
Part 5: General tips
- Tips, techniques, and examples to grow and advance in your career. Many of my points come from my personal experience and highly respected people in the tech industry.
Questions and/or feedback from the audience are always welcome.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.