- Are you a people pleaser?
- Finding it hard to say no?
- Do you tend to accept everything with a smile BUT secretly resent the other person who was so inconsiderate to ask that request of you?
Yeah…if that's you, keep on reading.
Personal boundaries are one of the hardest things to articulate, communicate and uphold. It's a hard skill to develop yet it's never taught – not at school nor at work. You're just expected to know.
That's hardly fair, is it?
Give and take are important in any relationship. However, if you're constantly giving without boundaries can be extremely dangerous. It negatively impacts your well-being, sense of self-worth and confidence.
It's time to reset that now.
Come join me in an interactive workshop where we explore
- Boundaries – the what, how and why
- Your relationship with yourself
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Communicating your boundaries with confidence
- Planning for pushback and the emotions you'll experience
Walk away with my 5 step framework on setting boundaries, and a clear practical action plan you can implement right away.