Embracing Diversity in Agile: Celebrating Introversion, Extraversion, and Ambiversion
During this 90 minute interactive workshop we dive into the fascinating realm of introversion, extraversion, and ambiversion, and explore the diverse communication styles, cultural differences and work preferences that shape agile teams.
In this thought-provoking session, you will delve deep into the world of personality types and will gain insight into the unique qualities of introverts, extraverts and ambiverts. How can you leverage those? And how do you create a culture where all talent is valued?
In this inclusive and engaging session, preconceived notions will be challenged and you will be empowered to embrace the full spectrum of personality types. Whether you identify as an introvert, an extravert, or an ambivert, this talk promises to provide invaluable insights that will help you excel in the agile world.
After the session:
- a participant understands the difference between introversion, ambiversion and extroversion
- a participant understands the differences in communication styles and knows his or her own communication style
- a participant understands the differences in work preferences related to different personality types and knows his or her own preferences
- a participant knows the cultural aspects linked to introversion and extroversion
- a participant can better understand colleagues based on differences in personality and communication style
- a participant can value differences in personality
Karolien shared material with participants of the EINDHOVEN Women in Agile Europe 2023 conference.