Call for Presentations
Imagine our way forward. On men’s day, November 19th 2021, we are celebrating our third Women in Agile Europe conference 😉
In our call for papers we are looking for two main categories of submissions: IMAGINATION and PEOPLE. Imagine our future of working in an environment where no Women in Agile conference is needed anymore. Imagine a future where diversity and equality are so ingrained in our cultures, that we don’t have to talk about this anymore.
We are looking for talks that
* show visions of an equal future
* show examples of diverse work places
* lead us to a perfect world
* create culture backlogs and sprint backlogs for our audience
* sing some songs, read some poems (poetry slams, too)
* tell us about places where inclusion is the truth
* tell us about places, where people can be people
For the conference we invite both experienced and inexperienced speakers. If you feel that you have a story to tell, to inspire other women in agile, but are not sure you are ballsy enough to share it on stage, please give it a try. Here is some helpful advice. https://womeninagile.org/advice-for-aspiring-speakers/
We offer mentoring / coaching for those willing to share their stories, in order for you to shine on stage. We’ll share details on how to later.
Each speaker can propose a maximum of two sessions. Sessions are in English.
When we receive many proposals we may reduce the number of longer session slots to accommodate more speakers.
(You could enter you proposal twice, with different session lengths)