Theme: Imagine All The People
Imagine our way forward. On men’s day, November 19th 2021, we are celebrating our third Women in Agile Europe conference 😉
In our call for papers we are looking for two main categories of submissions: IMAGINATION and PEOPLE. Imagine our future of working in an environment where no Women in Agile conference is needed anymore. Imagine a future where diversity and equality are so ingrained in our cultures, that we don’t have to talk about this anymore. We are looking for talks that
* show visions of an equal future
* show examples of diverse work places
* lead us to a perfect world
* create culture backlogs and sprint backlogs for our audience
* sing some songs, read some poems (poetry slams, too)
* tell us about places where inclusion is the truth
* tell us about places, where people can be people
For the conference we invite both experienced and inexperienced speakers. If you feel that you have a story to tell, to inspire other women in agile, but are not sure you are ballsy enough to share it on stage, please give it a try. Here is some helpful advice. https://womeninagile.org/advice-for-aspiring-speakers/
We offer mentoring / coaching for those willing to share their stories, in order for you to shine on stage. We’ll share details on how to later.
Each speaker can propose a maximum of two sessions. Sessions are in English.
When we receive many proposals we may reduce the number of longer session slots to accommodate more speakers.
(You could enter you proposal twice, with different session lengths)
This is what attendants say about
ONLINE Women in Agile Europe 2020
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
THESE WERE OUR AWESOME
ONLINE WOMEN IN AGILE EUROPE 2020
TRUSTED HANDS BEHIND US
We are proud of (and looking for new) great 2020 and 2021 sponsors
Your Agile Transformation is my profession!
When to call me?
- If you want to introduce agile way of working in your company.
- If you need guidance, sparring or coaching during your agile transformation.
- If you would like to develop your leadership skills and need an experienced coach, partner or mentor.
- If you would like your agile coaches and scrum masters to improve and broaden their skills in organizational development, team development or coaching.
I am looking forward getting to know you and your challenges! Let's rock together!
An inclusive and diverse business builds trust and growth
Amplifying the voices of women in our community.
◼︎ Agile Software Development ◼︎ (Scrum) Training / Coaching
Software is at the core of every business. The future is smart, with smart mobility, cities, health or energy.
The laws of the digital age are invers to the industrial age and we need a transformative learning path to bridge both.