The Call for Speakers is Closed!
ONLINE Women in Agile Europe 2022 is the fourth Women in Agile conference organized in Europe.
This conference will be online (again) on November 9, 2022. This conference is for all genders, but stage is reserved to women only.
Although this is a non-profit event we ask participants for a small fee for a day with lots of fun, knowledge, networking and practice.
November 9 is called freedom day (reminding to the fall of the Berlin wall).
The last years and the current events have shown us old and new boundaries. We have somehow managed to break some of them. And some other or new boundaries have to be respected. Some boundaries provide us with peace and security, some boundaries do not.
Our motto this year is “Breaking Boundaries”. We looked for talks and workshops about this motto.
We looked for talks that
* tell us about boundaries and even barriers, and how to make them visible
* present concrete stories about breaking boundaries
* remind us what it means to be a woman in an agile world and what could it be
* show visions of a world without boundaries
* create bridges and connect separated areas
* remove silos
* tell us how cultures from different sides of the boundary found ways to connect and to hug
* sing some songs, read some poems (poetry slams, too)
Our conference provides a stage for both experienced and inexperienced speakers.
ONLINE Women in Agile Europe 2022Regular Ticket
- Affordable price
- Meet your friends online
- Whole day online conference
- Amazing key notes